45 slices of bread (cut all the sides)
1 can of eveporated milk
half a litre fresh milk
5 well-beaten eggs
1 cup of crushed walnuts
1 cup of crushed almonds
1 cup of raisins
1/2 cup of desiccated coconut
1 cup of sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 tablespoon bicarbonate soda
1. Grease a baking pan measuring 10 inches X 10 inches
2. Layer 9 slices of bread on the pan.
3. Sprinkle walnut, almonds, desiccated coconut and raisins on the bread pieces.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3, till you get 5 layers altogether. On the last top layer, sprinkle all the walnuts and almonds.
5. Combine evaporated milk, fresh milk and eggs with baking powder and bicarbonate soda in a bowl and mix well.
6. Slowly pour the mixture into the baking pan till the bread layers are soaked.
7. Bake it in 170 Celcius for 30 minutes. Serve the pudding cold.