1 waxed duck drumstick
2 liver sausages
2 waxed sausages
1/2 slice waxed pork
3 black Chinese mushrooms (soaked whole)
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1/2 tbsp dark soya sauce
1 bunch Chinese mustard
1. Rinse waxed meats and wash Chinese mustard leaves.
2. Rinse rice and put in claypot. Add sufficient water and cook until water is almost absorbed.
3. Put waxed meat and mushrooms on top of rice and pour both light and dark soya sauce over it. Cover and cook two minutes. When water is fully absorbed, lower flame and allow rice to cook a further 6-8 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, steam or blanch Chinese mustard leaves. Arrange in middle of plate.
5. To serve, remove waxed meats and slice. Arrange on top of mustard greens together with mushrooms. Serve with hot rice.