150g black sesame seeds, washed. (Make sure there are no stones in them)
600 ml water
50g sugar (or to taste)
1 Tbsp cornflour mixed with 2 Tbsps water
1. Blend black sesame and water for three minutes.
2. Pour into a saucepan and boil over the fire.
3. Lift off the flame, and strain for a smooth texture.
4. Put back into saucepan, add sugar and stir under low heat.
5. Drizzle in the cornflour mixture and stir till it reaches the right consistency.
Note: You can serve it with a little evaporated milk and roasted walnuts.