150g fresh prawns
10g transparent vermicelli (so hoon)
4 cloves garlic
1 tsp light soya sauce
1 tsp oil
1. Wash beansprouts and drain. Cut chives into 2.5cm lengths.
2. Cut beancurd into 2cm squares. Slice garlic and chop prawns. Soak vermicelli and when soft, cut into 5cm lengths.
3. Heat oil in frying pan. Fry garlic till slightly brown. Add prawns and beancurd and stir a little.
4. Add transparent vermicelli and stir. Add eggs and stir quickly. Add light soya sauce.
5. Make sure that beansprouts and chives are not overcooked.
Before serving, add vinegar or any sauce that is both sweet and sour.