Four slices of bread
One big ripe banana
One tablespoon rice flour
One tablespoon gram flour
Two teaspoon sugar
Salt to taste
Oil to fry
1. Cut bread into pieces and put inside a mixer. Grind the bread into bread crumbs.
2. Cut the banana into fine pieces, but don't mash them.
3. Combine the bread crumbs, banana and other ingredients, except the oil, inside a bow and mix well into a dough.
4. Make small balls from the dough and fry in medium hot oil. Serve for tea.
- Recipe courtesy of Chandravathani Sathasivam