100g chicken breast, boiled and sliced
100g wantan noodles
5 wantan (dumplings)
100g mustard greens (sawi)
1 tsp sesame seed oil
1 tbsp sweet, thick soy sauce
1 tsp chopped garlic
1 boneless chicken breast
½ tsp oyster sauce
½ tsp Knorr chicken stock granules
Salt to taste
Sugar to taste
1 egg white
1. Blanch wantan noodles in hot water for about three minutes.
2. Blanch sawi for a minute and taugeh. Blanch wantan for two minutes.
3. Blend soy sauce, chopped garlic and sesame seed oil.
1. Chop finely carrot, chicken, onions and prawns.
2. Add oyster sauce, salt and sugar to taste, and chicken stock granules.
3. Marinate for an hour.
4. Spread a teaspoonful of filling on wantan skin.
5. To seal, apply egg white to the edges of the wantan skin and fold.
1. Lay wantan skin out flat and place a teaspoon of mixture on centre of skin.
2. Dab a little egg white.
3. Fold and press top corner to bottom corner. Press to seal.
4. For a wantan, pull the right and left corners up and stick together.
1. Stir noodles and sauce together and place on plate.
2. Arrange vegetables, chicken and wantan with the noodles.
Note: For soup noodles, make a light chicken stock and combine with plain noodles, vegetables, meat and wantan in a deep bowl.